June 1st for appointments
Office Visits Starting June 15th, 2020
A Plastic Surgical treatment/consultation is supposed to be happy event and in normal times it is. Unfortunately as we recover we are forced to change our procedures and protocols to assure compliance with state and federal guidelines as well as to maximize patient and staff safety. We thank you in advance for your cooperation and compliance.
The health and safety of our patients is of the utmost importance and that is why we’re going overboard with safety, masking, social distancing and cleaning protocols.
If you have been around a COVID patient within the past 2 weeks and are asymptomatic, even though you might not be showing signs of illness, please reschedule your appointment or schedule in 2 weeks after you have self isolated. If you have a fever, cough or lost your sense or smell or taste, please cancel your appointment and see your primary care physician.
If you are unable to make your appointment for whatever reason, we ask the courtesy of a telephone call so that we might be able to offer your time slot to another patient . Rest assured, we will get you rescheduled as soon as possible
Please be advised that only the patient will be admitted into the office/exam room.
NO VISITORS, NO COMPANIONS – NO EXCEPTIONS
- BEFORE COMING TO THE OFFICE
Please click on the applicable link below and complete the appropriate form(s). After signing/initialing all forms please fax to: 631-271-6900 or e-mail to email@example.com
- New patients coming to the office for the first time for any reason except Botox, Dysport and Fillers
- Patients not seen in the office within the past year except Botox,Dysport and Fillers.
- Botox & Filler Patients (Please note – there are two signatures and two initials that must be completed)
- Medical/Cosmetic Patients
Please bring a mask with you as no masks will be provided and you will not be seen without a mask
We are forced to do this to maintain the safety of our patients, staff and physicians.
WHEN ARRIVING AT THE OFFICE
We have altered our scheduling to assure that there are no more than two patients in our office at any one time and to give us time to clean between patients assuring your safety.
Once arrived in our parking lot– please call our office at 631-423-1000 to notify us of your arrival and await further instructions.
You will be told to either wait in your car or proceed into the office. If you have been a patient in our office in the past, you know that we try to minimize all waiting times and we shall attempt to do the same even in these extraordinary times.
Once in the building, please press on the “call-button” to the left of the door. There is a thermographic camera (a non-contact camera ) that will measure your temperature. You might be asked to look into the camera to assure an accurate reading. No individual with a temperature over 100o F will be permitted into the office. (Please note – images are not be saved).
Once in the office, please take a seat respecting social distancing. You will be called shortly.
AFTER YOUR VISIT
As in the past, we ask you to apply ice to the treated areas for 5-10 minutes. Ice packs will be provided In the past, we have always had you wait in our office during this time, however, please understand that this might not be possible during these ties.
WHAT ARE WE DOING TO ASSURE YOUR SAFETY?
- Dr. Duboys will be wearing gloves for all injections and changing between patients.
- Dr. Duboys and staff will be wearing a facial splash guards to protect our patients and staff
- All patient contact areas will be cleaned between patients with Cidex – a medical grade hospital cleaner
- The office will be terminally cleaned at the end of each treatment session
- Records of your visit (not treatment) will be kept in the event authorities require names for contact tracing.
- Social distancing except, during treatment where it is impossible, shall be respected and enforced at all times.
If you have any questions or concerns, please e-mail us at: firstname.lastname@example.org or call our office at 631-423-1000
Thank you for your understanding and patience